Accelerated Strategic Marketing Course
For Building and Scaling Your eCommerce Business within 6 weeks or less
60% off for a limited time.
BECOME A GLOBALLY SUCCESSFUL BRAND
The ultimate method for developing and executing a RESULTS driven integrated Brand, Marketing and Business strategy to accelerate your company's growth by at least 2-5X.
✦ Advanced Brand Building Guide
✦ Increased Customer Awareness + Acquisition
✦ Accelerated Product Sales growth
This course is for you if you are a Founder, Owner or Marketer at a small to medium sized company selling Consumer Products and you want to accelerate your growth by 2-5 times with evidence-based customer acquisition and product sales. This course will teach you how to move your company to the next level and achieve and manage exponential growth.
Company: E-commerce skincare
Result: Developed company's global brand leading to 5X monthly product sales growth
Company: Organic food supplements
Results: Achieved 10 X ROI (return on investment)
... and more
What people are saying...
★★★★★ "Outstanding, absolutely fantastic."
★★★★★ "The foundation for my accelerated growth."
★★★★★ "I wouldn't be where I am today without it."
... and more
About the Marketing and Business Strategy Master Course:
In as little as 6 weeks, you will learn the ultimate method of developing and executing an integrated strategy that will accelerate your company to the next level. This information is not taught anywhere else, as it has been developed and honed by Ashworth Strategy to provide the latest, most advanced methods in Marketing and Business Strategy for Consumer Product Goods Companies.
The program also includes multiple one-on-one consultation phone calls with Ashworth Strategy to hone your progress along the way.
The fatal flaw for companies today is to separate business from Marketing practices and treat Marketing as an expense. Ashworth Strategy approaches marketing in business differently, as a well-defined investment with a substantiated strategy. Without an investment minded Marketing Strategy, the results will be left to ‘Hopeful Marketing’; the largest cause for most eventual failures.
As written in our feature in Entrepreneur, “Marketing is as much of a science as it is an art, and with today’s access to big data, we have a substantial amount of information available to us to develop a sophisticated and validated Marketing Strategy that will maximize Return on Investment,” Tamara told me. “Marketers need to be well trained investors, who leverage their creativity in order to directly drive business results and transform the company into a successful brand.”
- Conducting official deep-dive Market Research, Competitor Analysis and Market Size Opportunity
- Gaining customer insights via quantitative and qualitative methods
- How to conduct customer interviews to extract key insights that will influence you business, how to get customers to participate, what are the most important questions to ask and how.
- Uncovering your gold mine: Your Value Proposition and Brand Message that will resonate with your customers to maximize ROI
- How to put together a Marketing Plan and Business Strategy that will WOW investors, retailers and partners
- How to incorporate the latest automation tools for your business so that you can accelerate growth with less output
- How to exponentially acquire new customers with the latest Digital Marketing methods based on data evidence
- How to implement advanced Financials tracking system for your company, even used by those in the largest global banks
- How to hire a winning team that will become champions of your culture, brand and customers to turn your company into a growth machine
... and more
About Tamara Ashworth, MBA - Founder of Ashworth Strategy and First Place Winner of the Procter & Gamble (P&G) Brand Marketing Award
For more than 11 years, Tamara has developed extensive Marketing experience within a broad range of industries, including Skincare, Consumer Product Goods, Pharmaceutical, and Tech. Tamara has lead numerous New Product Development projects globally, valued in the tens of millions of USD. Most recently, Tamara successfully developed the marketing, business and brand strategy for a New York City based startup, leading to increased Venture Capital funding. Tamara Ashworth also has an MBA in Marketing from the University of Notre Dame's Mendoza School of Business. Originally from the Manhattan, Tamara has lived and worked in Stockholm and The Netherlands.
Based in New York City, Ashworth Strategy's mission is to improve the success rate of companies and new innovative products globally. We do this by discovering the best proportion of cost versus benefit for your Marketing spend, so that you can place your bets on the areas that maximize returns, while always putting the customer at the center of the equation.